About this listing
A choice of one of two adjacent 3 bedroom houses situated in the desirable, quiet, family friendly cul de sac in Anniesland, close to Commonwealth Games Venue - Scotstoun Sports Campus.
Both properties offer the following:
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen with dining area and utility room
- Comfortable lounge area with TV, DVD and wifi.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite facilities and king size bed (with room for camp bed or travel cot)
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Private south facing garden with barbecue and outdoor dining furniture
- Residents children's play park
- Both properties are smoke free and pet free.
The third bedroom in one property is a nursery and in the other it is a double bedroom. Please specify which property would best suit your requirements.
Things to do nearby
- 15 minute walk to Anniesland train station
- 5 minute walk to bus stop
- 15 minute drive to Glasgow Airport
- 3 supermarkets within walking distance
- Adjacent to David Lloyd Sports Club with salon, coffee shop and sportswear shop
- Right next to canal with walkway
Owners nearby if you require further assistance during your stay.
More photos are available upon request of either property.
Alternative rate of £400/night.
Female from United Kingdom
We are neighbours who are looking to rent one of our houses for the duration of the Commonwealth Games. We have all lived in Glasgow for 5+ years and we will on hand to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable stay in our city. Both properties are kept clean and tastefully decorated.
3 Bed Terraced House, Anniesland, Glasgow