About this listing
A second floor bright and spacious flat in a modern apartment building, the property consists of a large lounge and dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, main bathroom with over-bath electric shower.
- Free private parking
- Gas central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge-freezer, oven and hob, microwave, washing machine and plenty of crockery, cutlery, pots, etc.
- Wifi and large screen TV
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Household stock (washing up liquid, soap powder, toilet cleaner, etc) supplied.
- Welcome pack consisting of tea, coffee,milk, sugar, bread, butter, fruit, etc.
Things to do nearby
The property is located on a main bus route into Glasgow city centre with buses every 5 mins, and more regularly at peak times. Buses continue to run into the late evening. All buses go via central station, (main railway station) a 5 min journey and continue into the city centre.
Closest underground station - Bridge Street, 10 min walk
Closest train station - Pollokshields West, 5 min walk
Approximate distances to Commonwealth Games venues include:
- Hampden Park: 1.5 miles
- National Hockey Centre: 2 miles
- Emirates Arena: 3 miles
- Velodrome: 3 miles
- Celtic Park: 3 miles
- SECC: 3.5 miles
- Ibrox Stadium: 5 miles
Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Theatre, Pollok Park, the Burrell Collection and the O2 Academy.
Female from United Kingdom
Married to Peter Work for NHS, Have 3 children, 21, 14, 8yrs. This flat is the term time address for my oldest, Glad to share our flat with guests and will do all we can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Any requests, just ask.
2 bed flat, private parking, walk to Hampden.