About this listing
Stunning one bedroom flat available for short or long term let. Currently letting at £1000 per week during key events, however negotiable for other dates or for longer term stays.
This bright and spacious flat comprises of sizeable living room/dining room, fully integrated kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom. Commands a first floor position in a modern block of apartments within the New Gorbals area of Glasgow.
Abundance of amazing features including floor to ceiling box window in living area (overlooking rose gardens and orchards), Parisian balcony in bedroom with laminate and stone flooring throughout. Flat also benefits from security entry, internal rubbish chute, lift, well maintained communal areas, private garden and plentiful street parking.
Less the one minutes walk from local supermarket, pharmacy, butcher and baker. Doctors/dentist, library, sports centre (with swimming pool) and local religious centres also on the door step. Number of local parks and walk ways available for sporting activities and outdoor pursuits.
Flat has excellent transport links, including:
- easy access to city centre and surrounding areas by foot and car
- regular bus routes to Glasgow City centre, east end and south side
- underground links via Bridge Street station
- less than a minutes drive to M74 extension providing access to Central Scotland, Edinburgh and beyond.
Flat is currently unfurnished, however can be furnished on request.
Viewing by arrangement.
Things to do nearby
Perfect location to access local sites and venues:
- Glasgow Green (Walk - 5mins, Drive - 1mins)
- Merchant City Restaurants/Bars (Walk - 7mins, Drive - 5mins)
- Buchanan Street Shopping (Walk - 15mins, Drive - 5 mins)
- Celtic Park (Walk - 25mins, Drive - 10mins)
- Emirates Arena / Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome (Walk - 25mins, Drive - 10min)
- Hampden Park (Walk - 35mins, Drive - 10mins)
- SECC (Walk - 35mins, Drive - 10mins)
- Kelvingrove Park / Museum (Drive - 15mins)
- Glasgow University (Drive - 15mins)
- Ibrox Stadium (Drive - 15mins)
- Strathclyde Country Park (Drive - 30mins)
About the owner
Female from United Kingdom
Stunning 1Bed Flat - Perfect Base for Commonwealth