About this listing
Beautifully presented 2-bedroom apartment located within the heart of Glasgow is available to rent for major events in the summer. The property is in the New Gorbals area, a short walk to main shopping streets and boasting fantastic local transport links. The apartment itself is on the top floor, allowing for views across the East End of the city and minimal noise from neighbours. Just around the corner are a range of local amenities including a supermarket, post office and pharmacy. Our quiet street has both a primary school and police station, making it a safe area for families to stay. The property also benefits from a large residents' park, as well as a number of parks within the Gorbals area.
When you first enter the property you'll be greeted with a welcome hamper and guide to the city. We will also arrange subway cards for your arrival, so that travelling across Glasgow is as convenient as possible.
Our home benefits from:
- A large living/dining room equipped with digital TV, wifi, blu-ray player, Xbox and Wii for your entertainment
- 2 double bedrooms, including one master bedroom with king-sized memory foam mattress
- Bathroom with both shower and bath
- Floor-length mirrored wardrobes
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave and kettle. All dishes, cutlery and utensils provided.
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows, providing lots of natural light
- Secure entry system
- All towels, bedding and linen provided
- On-street free parking
Our home would comfortably sleep 4 people and is available for 20th July-5th August, allowing extra days for travel and sightseeing.
Please feel free to contact us to ask for more information - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Things to do nearby
Our property is in a fantastic location, and it's worth noting the following walking distances:
Glasgow Green = 5 minutes
Bridge Street Subway Station = 10 minutes
Glasgow Central Station = 15 minutes
Argyle Street = 15 minutes
Buchanan Street = 15 minutes
Celtic Park, Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome and Emirates Arena = 30 minutes
Hampden Stadium = 30 minutes
SSE Hydro and SECC = 40 minutes
Female from United Kingdom
Hello! I live in Glasgow with my partner and our pet tortoise. We enjoy going travelling and late night cinema trips. When I'm not at work I'm most likely found in my pyjamas, with a big cup of tea and a box set.
Modern, central flat for Commonwealth Games