About this listing
Full of style and luxury throughout and having a sensational location with Canal views, this chic 3 bedroom flat which will sleep 6 offers excellent living space and breathtaking views of Glasgow. This iconic grade 2 listed former whiskey warehouse is set on the banks of the Forth and Clyde canal, featuring 10 minuite walk to central Glasgow and use of the on site leasure facilities.
Spiers Wharf provides a fabulous location, moments from the West End and within walking distance of key Commonwealth venues including The Pinkston Paddle center.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 public rooms
- 2 Bathrooms (with showers)
- Wall mounted TV with Sky TV and BlueRay player
- Wireless internet / broadband ready
- Professional property cleaning before entry date
- All utility bills included, except for telephone calls and pay per view satellite orders
- Use of the on site Swimming pool and spa facilities
Lift service, central heating and double glazing throughout.
Pleanty of secure resident parking available
Things to do nearby
Walking distance to city center venues and public transport hubs.
About the owner
Male from United Kingdom
We're Rob and Lorraine. We love travelling and look forward to welcoming guests to our beautiful home and city during the games. While you are staying here we will be travelling around the USA or Canada.
Stunning 3 Bed Flat with Pool