About this listing
Newly renovated studio apartment located in the heart of manhattan. Walking distances to many New York City attractions Times Square, Broadway, Central Park, Rockefella Plaza and Carnegie Hall. If you want to explore the rest of the city Your just one block from the Columbus Circle subway station near Time Warner Center! There is easy access to many bus lines on 57th and 9th, or the A-C-E-1-2-3-B-D subway lines that run through 56th and 8th. There are three small groceries stores on the nearest corner and a Whole Foods in the Time Warner Center. Also, if you just want to have a nice dinner the studio is located just off of 9th ave. This part of 9th ave is also known as ("Restraunt Row")Where there are many restraunts, cafes, and Bistros. Since its just off the side street you don't get the noise that comes from it. So you can get a nice quite sleep.
New renovation -Brand New floor, kitchen appliances and bathroom! Simple but very beautiful. 3rd Fl walk-up building.
W 56th Street + 9th Ave
A-C-E-1-2-3-B-D subway at Columbus Circle Station
Kitchen, Full Bath,(1)Full size bed and (1)Queen size futon Sofa bed, Coffee Table, Microwave, TV, DSL connection and dish washer.
- no pet, no smoking, no party!
- Linens & Towels are provided, All other items you must bring. like shampoo, Soap, food, etc.
Since this is not a hotel.
- If you use dishs or pots, please clean it
- Please do not leave trash or garbage in the apartment when you leave. Keep the place as it was when you checked in.
- Weekends check-in time and out time is 12pm. However if you check-in weekday I only can let you check-in after 6pm due to my work.
About the owner