About this listing
The Guinea fowl Luxury Inn is situated in one of the most Secure Golf Estates in the Country, the Silver Lakes Golf Estate, and is fully furnished and fully maintained. Boasting one of the best Golf Courses in the Country, The Silver Lakes Golf Estate is separated into 2 sections, the first being a standard residential section and the other being a game reserve section with an assortment of wildlife such as Zebra, Gemsbok, Spring Bok, Guinea Fowl and other wildlife. The Guinea fowl Luxury Inn falls within the game reserve section where one can walk freely through estate marvel at the magnificent scenery, wildlife and birdlife.
Shopping Centres and highways are situated nearby the Silver Lakes estate allowing ease of travelling when going to Fifa 2010 Football games or just experiencing all South Africa has to offer. Also nearby is an Official Game Reserve with the more sought after wildlife such as Lion, Cheetah, Tiger, Zebra, Giraffe, Ostrich, and Wildebeest and much more.
HOUSE (Luxury Home)
1. 7 x bedrooms all with Balconies overlooking the Game Reserve.
2. 5 x bathrooms All fitted with Showers and 2 containing Jacuzzi Baths.
3. 2 x lounges
4. 1 x dining area
5. 2 x Kitchen
6. 1 x Large Entertainment Patio, with (BBQ) Facilities
7. 1 x swimming pool
8. 1 x Landscape garden
9. All within a Secure Golf Estate
DAILY CLEANING / WASHING
(1) 2 X Domestic workers who do all necessary cleaning on a daily basis
TRANSPORT (Exclusive to House)
(1) 1 X 22 Sealer Bus with Tables, Air conditioning, Passenger Lights.
(2) 1 X Trailer, for additional Luggage transport if required.
(3) 1 X Designated Driver.
(4) GPS System.
(5) 200 KM travel per day is included in the daily rate. (Additional KM’s will be charged at R30.00 per KM)
R 30,000.00 per night for up to 16 people, includes BUS & Driver exclusive to Property
This house can accommodate up to 16 people, Double Beds & Single.
1) Fully furnished accommodation
9) DSTV (140 channels of TV including all soccer channels)
10) DVD Player
11) WIFI (Internet access)
12) Bus Exclusively Allocated to house
a) Driver (Unlimited Mileage)
13) Welcome pack: Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar.
14) Security Estate.
15) Airports servicing all South African Cities & International Destinations:
a) OR Thambo International 60km
b) Lansaria Airport 60km
1) Transfers– R350 per person per way. (OR Thambo Airport or Lansaria Airport)
2) Travel & Tours – See TRAVEL & TOURS TAB
3) Golf– Bookings can be done Direct at CLUB HOUSE in Estate (Mon-Friday, Sunday)
1) We require a 50% non refundable deposit upfront to confirm any bookings.
2) The balance of the payment will be due 60 days before your arrival. Any payments not received by this date will be treated as a cancellation and advance payments will be forfeited.
3) A breakage deposit of R5 000 will be charged to cover any breakages. This money will be refunded once a final breakage check has been done on the property and the contents.
1) 60 or more days prior to arrival days 50% cancellation fees.
2) 40 - 60 days prior to arrival days 70% cancellation fees.
3) 30 - 40 days prior to arrival day 90%cancellation fees.
4) Less than 30 days prior to arrival 100% cancellation fees.
CHECK IN :
• On Arrival – Any time after 2 pm just let us know when you will be there we will be waiting to welcome you!
• Check Out – 10 am.
• Late checkout will incur a charge of 1 days accommodation (R25000)
• Our property is non smoking. There is plenty of space to smoke outside and we request that you respect these rules.
• Any guests found to be smoking inside will lose the breakage deposit.
• We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property or valuables of the tenants and/or individuals. You use the facilities at your own risk. It is the responsibility of the guest to make sure they have adequate insurance to cover any loss or damage no matter what this pertains to including but not limited to property, valuables, personal, and physical.
Abiding by the law:
• Any illegal activities are banned regardless of the severity of the crime. All illegal activities will be handed over to the South African police department. Any guests found to be partaking in any illegal activity will be removed from the property and reported to the South African Police and will not receive any refund for unused nights.
• We do not tolerate crime of any nature!
General Indemnity for House:
• We have taken every precaution to make sure that the facility is safe and sound for you and your possessions we cannot take any responsibly for any loss or damage that occurs on the property.
Loss or Damage to Soccer Houses:
• Should House suffer any loss or damage caused by a guest or any of their visitors, the guest will remain liable for that loss or damage.
Right of Admission:
Things to do nearby
Nearby Soccer Stadiums:
1) Soccer City – Johannesburg 80 km
2) Ellis Park Stadium – Johannesburg 60km
3) Loftus – Pretoria 15 km
4) Royal Bafokeng Stadium – Rustenburg 134km
5) Durban & Bloemfontein Stadiums are both 6 hours drive from Johannesburg.
1) Pilansberg Game Reserve (Big 5 game reserve)
2) Crocodile, Farm
3) Sun City
4) Soweto Tours
5) Maropeng– The Cradle of Humankind
6) Sterkfontein Caves
7) Farm Inn (Game Reserve)
8) Kruger National Park